Explore the famous Preikestolen rock formation while gliding through the water on a quiet electric fjord cruise on the majestic Lysefjord. Visit the charming city of Stavanger on the same tour!
The Lysefjord in a Nutshell™ tour includes:
- A scenic fjord cruise with views to Preikestolen
- An optional hike to the top of Preikestolen (in summer season only)
- An overnight stay in the lovely fjord city of Stavanger
- The option to add overnight accommodation and activities
Preikestolen – one of Norway's most iconic destinations
Located in the southwest of Norway, Preikestolen is one of Norway's most famous cliffs and look out points. Travel in comfort by train and bus and enjoy a quiet, electric fjord cruise on the Lysefjord. You can start your tour in either Oslo, Bergen, Stavanger or Kristiansand.
A truly unique way to experience the fjords
The fjord landscape and towering mountains often inspire an almost serene silence. Gliding through the water on a quiet electric vessel is truly the best way to open all your senses to the awesome nature all around you. Many visitors say there is something really unique about taking a quiet cruise on the fjord.
- See Preikestolen towering at 604 meters above sea level on a quiet, electric fjord cruise on the Lysefjord.
- Preikestolen is featured in Mission Impossible 6. Experience the same scenic views as Tom Cruise does by hiking the popular trail to the top (in summer season only)
- The Norwegian fjords are famous for their waterfalls. In the Lysefjord, you can get close to Hengjanefossen.
- On this tour, you will stay the night in Stavanger, Norway's fourth largest city. Explore one of Norway's most beautiful fjord towns at your own pace.
Visiting in winter?
Good call! See the mountains covered in white and get the fjords to yourself. Discover Stavanger with just you and the locals! Note that the hike up Preikestolen is not offered on the Lysefjord in a Nutshell™ tour in winter.