- Train Bergen–Myrdal, approx. 2 hours
- Train Oslo-Myrdal, approx. 5 hours
- The Flåm Railway, approx. 1 hour
- Fjord cruise Flåm-Gudvangen, approx. 2 hours
- Bus Gudvangen-Voss, approx. 1 hour
- Train Voss-Bergen, approx. 1 hour
- Train Bergen-Oslo, approx. 6,5 hours
- Train Voss-Oslo, approx. 5,5 hours
Luggage transport can be ordered for an extra fee from our partner company Porterservice on the following legs of the route:
Gardermoen airport: Porterservice from the hotel near the airport costs extra
Bergen airport: Porterservice from the hotel near the airport costs extra
Luggage transport is only available if you book hotels in Oslo and Bergen together with the trip with Fjord Tours. If you do not book hotels via Fjord Tours, you may contact Porterservice to order luggage transport yourself:
Porterservice +47 906 10 009,
ATMs can be found at the railway stations in Oslo, Bergen, Flåm and Voss.
- Oslo - At the Central Station
- Bergen – In the city center, next to the Fish Market
- Voss -In the city center, across from Voss Church
- Flåm - At the railway station
- Train - On board all regional and local trains
- Boat - On the fjord cruise boat between Gudvangen and Flåm
- Train station - In Oslo, Bergen, Voss, Flåm and Myrdal
- Train - Hot and cold food, snacks and beverages on board all regional trains. No food on local trains.
- Boat– Café with hot and cold food, snacks and beverages on board the fjord cruise boat on the Nærøyfjord.
- Flåm - Cafeterias and restaurants at the harbor.
The train departs from Bergen Station.
The bus to/from Gudvangen arrives/departs at Voss’ railway station. Change from train to bus or vice versa. The bus is located just outside the railway station. Please look for the bus with a sign for Norway in a nutshell®/Gudvangen.
The bus for the Norway in a nutshell® parks next to the harbor and connect with the tourist boat/fjord boat. Please look for the bus with a sign for Norway in a nutshell®/Voss at the harbor.
The Fjord1 fjord cruise boat terminal is located next to the railway station. The fjord cruise boat for Norway in a nutshell® departs from Pier No. 1.
Change train for the Flåm Railway or Bergen Railway.
The train departs from Oslo Central Station.
Travel tip for this tour
The tour is available all year and can be completed in a day. However, we recommend that you make overnight stops along the route to enjoy the beautiful scenery or partake in an exciting activity such as kayaking, hiking or walking, or taking a ‘fjord safari.