- Train Bergen–Myrdal, approx. 2 hours
- Train Oslo-Myrdal, approx. 5 hours
- The Flåm Railway, approx. 1 hour
- Fjord cruise Flåm-Gudvangen, approx. 2 hours
- Bus Gudvangen-Voss, approx. 1 hour
- Train Voss-Bergen, approx. 1 hour
- Train Bergen-Oslo, approx. 6,5 hours
- Train Voss-Oslo, approx. 5,5 hours
Luggage transport can be ordered for an extra fee the following legs of the route:
Gardermoen airport: Porterservice from the hotel near the airport costs extra
Bergen airport: Porterservice from the hotel near the airport costs extra
Luggage transport is only available if you book hotels in Oslo and Bergen together with the trip. If you do not book hotels via Fjord Tours, you may contact the company Porterservice to order luggage transport:
Porterservice +47 906 10 009,
ATMs can be found at the railway station in Oslo, Bergen, Flåm and Voss.
- Oslo - At the Central Station and the town hall
- Bergen - Just beside the Fish Market in the city centre
- Voss - In the city centre beside the cinema
- Flåm - At the railway station
- Train - On bord all regional and local trains trains
- Boat - On the fjordcruise boat between Gudvangen-Flåm
- Train station - In Bergen, Voss, Flåm, Myrdal and Oslo
- Train - Hot and cold food, snacks and beverages on board all regional trains. No food on local trains.
- Boat - On board the fjordcruise boat on the Nærøyfjord there is a café with hot and cold food, snacks and beverages.
- Flåm - In Flåm there are cafeterias and restaurants at the harbour.
The train departs from the Bergen Railway Station.
The bus to/from Gudvangen arrives/departs at Voss Railway Station. Change from train to bus or vice versa. The bus is located just outside the railway station. Please look for the bus with sign for Norway in a nutshell®/Gudvangen.
The bus for the Norway in a nutshell® park next to the harbour and connect with the tourist boat/fjord boat. Please look for the bus with sign for Norway in a nutshell®/Voss at the harbour.
The Fjord1 fjordcruise boat terminal is situated next to the railway station. The fjordcruise boat for Norway in a nutshell® departs from pier no. 1.
Change train for the Flåm Railway or for the Bergen Railway.
The train departs from the Oslo Central Railway Station.
Travel tip for this tour
The tour is available all year and can be completed in a day. However, we recommend you to make overnight stops along the route to enjoy the beautiful scenery or do an activity as kayaking, walking or fjordsafari.