- Bus Stavanger-Sirdal-Lysebotn, approx. 4,5 hours
- Fjordcruise on the Lysefjord, approx. 2,5 hours
- Bus Lauvvik - Stavanger, approx. 1 hour
ATMs can be found in the city centre and the railway station in Stavanger.
Stavanger - At the Domkirkeplassen, opposite the cathedral.
- Byrkjedalstunet: Short stop. Toilet facilities.
- Øygardsstøl: Short stop. Toilet facilities.
- Lysebotn: Toilets at the quay in Lysebotn.
- Fjordcruiseboat: Toilet facilities on board the boat.
- Byrkjedalstunet - Short stop for a coffee break or shopping
- Øygardsstøl - Short stop for a coffeebreak and breathtaking views of the Lysefjord from the Eagles nest
- Lysebotn - cafeteria with hot and cold food, snacks and beverages.
- Boat - On bord the fjordcruise boat there are hot and cold food, snacks and beverages.
- Stavanger: The bus signed Lysefjord in a nutshell departs from Fiskepirterminalen in Stavanger. Please meet minmum 15 minutes before departure.
Book Lysefjord in a nutshell